September 20, 2012

Timely: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria.



 


If you are unable to see this e-mail, please click here.
Joel
Today's Word with Joel and Victoria
FOLLOW US ON Twitter FOLLOW US ON YouTube
Speak Vision
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."
(Proverbs 18:21, NIV)
TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Every word you speak matters. Something you say may seem insignificant to you, but to someone else those words can be life changing. When you use your words to lift someone's spirit and speak words of vision and life over them, you are depositing seeds that will last throughout eternity.

It's especially important to speak vision into our children. As a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, teacher or friend, the children in your life need to hear on a regular basis that they can do something great with their lives. As parents, our words carry incredible weight. That's why you should never put a child down. Don't ever say, "You're slow, clumsy or dumb. Why can't you make good grades like your sister? Why can't you hit the baseball like your cousin?" Those words are seeds. They can take root and affect that child many years later. Too many people have been crippled by low expectations. But today, all of that can change. Today, you can start to speak vision over yourself and over the people in your life. Today, you can call out the seeds of greatness in others and stir up the gift of God inside. Today, speak life, speak hope and speak vision!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, today I choose to speak life. I choose to speak hope. I choose to speak vision. Let me see the people in my life the way You see them. Let me see the potential You have placed in them so that I can call forth their seeds of greatness in Jesus' name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen
Have Joel pray a blessing over you Today. CLICK HERE NOW
The Power of Your Words
WITH A GIFT OF ANY AMOUNT
THE POWER OF
YOUR WORDS

Brand-new CD/DVD resource
Receive Your Copy
I DECLARE | 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life | Plus: THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS
WITH A GIFT $40 OR MORE
I DECLARE
31 Promises to Speak
Over Your Life

Plus: The Power of Your Words
Receive Your Copy
I DECLARE COLLECTION | Receive the I Declare Coffee Mugs, Declarations Poster, ThePower of Your Words and I Declare.
WITH A GIFT $125 OR MORE
I DECLARE
COLLECTION

Receive the I Declare
Coffee Mugs, Declarations
Poster, The Power of
Your Words
and I Declare
Receive Your Copy
I DECLARE | New book from Joel Osteen | Declare God's Promises. | Request your copy!
HomeAboutBroadcastEventsHope For TodayPartnerDonateStore

You are subscribed to Today's Word with Joel and Victoria as TYLERMOORE@yahoo.com. To unsubscribe from this email list, click here to be removed. To ensure delivery to your mailbox, please add no-reply@joelosteen.com to your address book of approved senders.

© 2012 Joel Osteen Ministries | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

No comments: